A Rare Find - Simply Outstanding!
When looking for a property that offers space, location and privacy, 14 Dee Place ticks all the boxes.
Be impressed by a sophisticated palette and classic styling combined to create a warm and inviting home.
With 4 double, generously sized bedrooms plus a single bedroom making this a 5 bedroom home with lots of space this huge accommodating home offers many flexible living options, including own office space downstairs and the potential with office space upstairs. The open plan kitchen dining has excellent indoor-outdoor flow to a magnificent garden, entertainment area, and flat lawn. There is plenty of space for the children and pets to play in this fully fenced garden.
Absolutely stunning in finish and what it has to offer:
* Bathrooms re-done, now fully tiled floor to ceiling, extra features like inbuilt soap dish holder and more
* Very private home on cul-de-sac
* Elevated position and abutting the magnificent bush reserve and with great views
* Sloping ceiling rafters in family room and kitchen creating a vertical spaciousness
* Effortless flow from family room/ dining/ kitchen to outside deck
* Office space downstairs & with the potential of office space upstairs
* And a veritable bushy & treed backyard, north and west facing for a super BBQ
* Unique kitchen granite benchtop - seldom seen in homes but much admired
* Gourmet designer kitchen - done up a few years ago AND a large SMEG oven
* Looking for parking for the boat and cars? Tick the box
* How about a triple garage and a separate workshop?
* Attention to detail - has its own outside doggy shower, fully tiled laundry, huge storage and much more
View now and secure this exclusive property.
Call Stephen 021 957 021 any time to arrange a private viewing.
Auction on 21 September 2020 (unless sold prior) On-site, 14 Dee Place, Torbay @ 6pm