Buy one or two? 630m2 + 637m2
Two delightful family homes: 7 Freya Pl and 9 Freya Pl are on the market at the same time!
You have the option of buying one or two - fabulous opportunities for the first home buyers, investors, and land bankers!
7 Freya Pl, Torbay
• The owner has relocated to Australia permanently and it is a MUST sell!
• 3 bedrooms + attic with spacious basement garage.
• Well build in 1970s, renovated with modern kitchen & full bathroom plus extra wc.
• Floor area approx: 130m2, land area: 630m2
• Fully fenced private sunny garden with a large entertainment decking.
• CV (2017) : $900,000. Local rates: $2,561.17.
9 Freya Pl, Torbay
• 637m2 elevated site.
• 3 bedrooms + spacious basement rumpus with granny potential.
• Solid 1970's weatherboard, modern kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and separate workshop.
• Fully fenced rear vegetable garden.
• CV (2017) : $910,000. Local rates: $2,582.93
These two properties have a total of 1237m2 land, are positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, have a massive potential for further development!
• Zoned for Mixed Housing Suburban.
• Great schools - Torbay primary, Northcross Intermediates and Long Bay College, etc.
• Just minutes to Waiake & Browns Bay Beaches & shops and Long Bay Regional Park.
• All documents are available for registered buyers, including Lim, Title, Rental Appraisal, Healthy Home Assessment Report.