Feel good family home!
NO open homes this weekend.
Sunny and spacious with family in mind, this wonderful home is tucked away down a quiet family-friendly street, offering a gorgeous reserve outlook and north-facing sunshine. It's also just a short 140m walk to Glamorgan School - making it ideal for those with primary school kids!
With an excellent building report, this well-maintained home is a must-see for anyone looking for the perfect move-in-ready opportunity.
Key features include:
- Two separate (but adjoining) living spaces - making it perfect for family members to stay close while enjoying their own space.
- Fabulous outdoor flow from both the living/dining room and kitchen/family room. The spacious tiered deck that unites these two areas outdoors is a wonderful space to soak up the sun and entertain family and friends while enjoying views of Stredwick Reserve. The living/dining room also enjoys its own smaller deck for more intimate gatherings.
- Two bedrooms on the entry level, including the master bedroom with large walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite; and a further two bedrooms downstairs - both of which enjoy sliding door access out to the gently sloping back garden.
- A tidy family bathroom with an adjacent toilet.
- A large double garage with internal access - ideally positioned close to the kitchen for ease when carrying groceries and the like.
- Set on 588sqm of freehold land.
Positioned close to schools, parks and local beaches, with the added benefit of a pathway through to Glamorgan School at the end of the cul-de-sac, this wonderful home ticks all the boxes for those looking for peaceful family living in a sunny and spacious spot. With our owners motivated to move, this home is seriously for sale - so act now to avoid missing out!
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY DOCS, COPY & PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/3SL7